1. Acceptance of Terms
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and GoFinance.co.uk which is a trading style of Superbike Loans Limited and by visiting our site you agree to be bound by them.
GoFinance.co.uk a trading style of Superbike Loans Ltd. Registered in England and Wales (Company Registration number 08512842) Registered Address Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8DZ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (number 671579). Registered with the Information Commissioners Office (registration number ZA260050).
2. Information on our siteWe will do our best to ensure that any information on our site is as accurate as possible. The site is a medium for us to provide information and access to products or third parties that we deal with in relation to motor finance.The information contained on our site is general in nature, and is only intended as a guide to the types of products and services offered by GoFinance.co.uk Users are advised to consult with GoFinance.co.uk for specific information on products and services.
3. Your use of our siteYou must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of this site or any of the information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
4. Links and third party materialParts of this site may include links to other websites which are not owned, operated, or controlled by GoFinance.co.uk. GoFinance.co.uk provides you with such links solely for your convenience. The inclusion of these links does not mean or imply that GoFinance.co.uk endorses the Third Party Websites, its availability or contents or any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a Third Party Website. GoFinance.co.uk does not accept any liability for any loss, expense, damage, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you in respect of these Third Party Websites.
5. DISCLAIMER/LIABILITYWe do not guarantee that any loans or other products or services offered to you through the Site will meet your requirements. In connection with loans, our aim is to find you a competitive loan from a lender on our panel of lenders based on your application and relevant circumstances. We do not guarantee that any loan which is offered to you is at the cheapest rate and/or on the most favourable terms which are available in the market.5.1 Use of this Site, Third Party Websites, links to the Third Party Websites, and any information available via the Site is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law GoFinance.co.uk disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to this Site, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, and information available via the Site.5.2 We do our best to ensure that the Site operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Site, and (save as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Site.5.3 GoFinance.co.uk will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with this Site, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the information or any products or services offered on or through this Site or Third Party Website, whether by GoFinance.co.uk or on its behalf, for any:5.3.1 economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or5.3.2 loss of goodwill or reputation; or5.3.3 special or indirect or consequential loss.5.4 If GoFinance.co.uk is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to this Site, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, information on the Site or any products or services offered on or through this Site or Third Party Website, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to £100.5.5 GoFinance.co.uk will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).5.6 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of GoFinance.co.uk for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.5.7 Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
7. Application and FeesIn order to apply for a financial product or service via the site you must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK.
If GoFinance.co.uk are successful in obtaining a finance deal for you, we will not charge you a fee. The lender may charge you certain fees and GoFinance.co.uk may receive commission from a lender for brokering the finance.
8. ComplaintsAt Go Finance each of our customers is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our service you can contact us in any of the following ways;
By Post:Complaints DepartmentGo FinanceCottage Street MillCottage StreetMacclesfieldSK11 8DZ
By Phone: 01625 353050
By Email: email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days. We will investigate your complaint and hope to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)Exchange TowerHarbour Exchange SquareLondonE14 9SRTelephone: 0800 023 4567Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
© GoFinance.co.uk Copyright 2019. All rights reserved.
GoFinance.co.uk a trading style of Superbike Loans Ltd. Registered in England and Wales (Company Registration number 08512842)Registered Address Cottage Street Mill, Cottage Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8DZ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (number 671579).Registered with the Information Commissioners Office (registration number Z3193267).GoFinance.co.uk is a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance lenders and for such introductions we may receive commission.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Go Finance 1.0.4